Top 10 Ways to Start Boosting Immune System Naturally
If you are looking for ways of boosting immune system naturally, here is a guide to help you get started:
1. The first and utmost important step in boosting immune system naturally is limiting sugar in the obvious forms like soda, fruit juices, candy and all baked goods and in the hidden forms like white bread, rice, pasta, sugar laden fat-free products. Sugar, including all artificial sweeteners, contributes to weakened immune system, making us more prone to illnesses.
2. Incorporate more organic foods into your diet like eggs from free-roaming chicken, dairy, grass-fed beef, organic poultry and make sure to only eat organic varieties from the dirty dozen fruit and vegetable list, namely, apples, potatoes, celery, bell pepper, cherries, grapes, peaches, strawberries, apricots, nectarines, green leafy vegetables and pears.
3. Try consuming more naturally fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut as a good way of boosting immune system naturally. These products contain natural enzymes to aid in digestive process and help body utilize all important nutrients from foods.
4. Another great way of boosting immune system naturally is consuming more Omega-3 fatty acid rich foods like organic flax seed meal and oil, wild caught salmon and krill oil supplements.
5. Try using natural immunity boosters in the form of herbal and mineral supplements like Echinacea, vitamins C and D, zinc, magnesium, elderberry, astragalus, licorice, ginseng, just to name a few.
6. Cayenne pepper is another way of building a strong immune system, also known as Capsicum. Cayenne pepper improves blood circulation, helps with digestion, and can be added to any treatment intended for boosting immune system naturally. Capsicum is the best eaten raw in salads or juiced along with other fruits and vegetables for the extra kick in flavor and immunity.
7. Switch from conventional cleaning products to more natural, biodegradable and plant derived or just use some vinegar, baking soda and borax powder for sparkly-clean results without the harsh chemical toxicity.
8. Moderate exercising, contrary to the popular belief that high-intensity workouts for prolonged periods of time are good for you, is a great way of boosting immune system naturally in a non-competitive way and at your own pace. Do activities that you actually enjoy like taking a brisk walk along a picturesque path, Yoga and Pilates stretches.
9. Find inner peace by implementing personal autogenic relaxation techniques like meditation, prayer, positive visualization, deep breathing and stretching. All stress neutralizing techniques are proven to be the best way of boosting your immune system.
10. Enjoying yourself and your lifestyle is another way of boosting immune system naturally. Spend more time with your friends, take up a hobby, see a good movie or have a relaxing day at a spa. People who are happy tend to have stronger immune systems.