Saw palmetto benefits are virtually endless, but most consumers want to know how this supplement will help to improve their health the most. Read this list of the top 10 saw palmetto health benefits and then decide if you want to add it to your daily routine.
1. Balanced hormones and better fertility – If you have been trying to conceive without any luck, serenoa repens may help to give your reproductive system a boost. Saw palmetto oil seems to work well in particular with those who are looking to balance their hormones.
2. Hair health – Dry, brittle or damaged hair can greatly benefit from saw palmetto shampoo. You will also want to use deep conditioner in order to get the most benefit.
3. Prostate health – Men with an enlarged prostate are recommended many supplements, but saw palmetto benefits greatly outweigh others. You can shrink your prostate, urinate with ease and have a better libido with saw palmetto.
4. Breast enlargement – Not all women wish for a larger bust size, but one of the saw palmetto side effects documented by physicians includes breast enlargement. You will need to take this health supplement for a few months in order to see improvement.
5. Hair loss – Both men and women can suffer from hair loss. With saw palmetto hair loss will no longer be as big of an issue. You may still want to hair replacement surgery in the future if you have experienced substantial hair loss.
6. Cures the common cold – Saw palmetto is a supplement that can safely be used to stave off, or even prevent the common cold. In fact, any illness that affects the respiratory system is listed as one of the saw palmetto benefits best known.
7. Headache – Those with constant, persistent headaches may want to give saw palmetto a try. When traditional, over the counter medications no longer work, see if you can receive some saw palmetto benefits.
8. Improved mental health – If you find it hard to relax after a long day at work, taking saw palmetto will help to ease your mind.
9. Bladder health – People who have trouble urinating have often reported better flow and decreased bathroom urges with the use of saw palmetto.
10. Cancer treatment – Most natural cancer treatments are controversial. While there is not much medical evidence to support that saw palmetto can cure, or even treat cancer, there are those that have reported otherwise. It can’t hurt to use saw palmetto in conjunction with a doctor approved prostate cancer treatment.