Top 10 Safe Losing Weight After Pregnancy While Breastfeeding Tips
Weight management is very important for mental and physical health, especially for new mothers after pregnancy. Losing weight after pregnancy can be a challenge or dangerous if you don’t follow the healthy ways to lose weight after giving birth.
Here are the top 10 safe ways of losing weight after pregnancy while breast feeding:
1. Breast feeding – This is the best way to lose weight after pregnancy as breast feeding burns up to 500 calories per day alone.
2. Yoga – A great way to improve circulation, strengthen muscles, reduce stress and a safe way of losing weight after pregnancy.
3. Eat more frequently – Doctors advice never to count calories or follow any lose weight fast diet plans as they can affect the quality and quantity of your nursing milk.
4. Walking – A morning walk is a safe way to increase your energy levels and shed some extra post pregnancy weight. Exercise also reduces the risk of post-pregnancy depression.
5. Stroller workouts – Get your self DVD’s or join classes to take advantage of these workouts as you can perform them using the stroller with your baby in it. This is a great way of losing weight after pregnancy.
6. Cut the extra – While you should not diet while breastfeeding, you can cut back on the extra sugars, processed/ junk food like potato chips, processed grains etc.
7. More meals -Eating smaller meals more frequently throughout the day, will ensure you don’t get too hungry. This is a great way to cut back on the extra calories you might consume if you become too hungry.
8. Hydration – Drink plenty of water and homemade smoothies to receive hydration and eliminate toxins from your body. Avoid buying fruit juices as they contain extra sugars that increase your hunger and supply extra calories.
9. Avoid toxins – Try to minimize you exposure to pollution and synthetic chemicals as they can make you sluggish and gain weight.
10. Protein – High quality protein is the food to eat to lose weight as a part of your balanced diet as protein increases metabolism, increasing your body’s capability to lose fat.