Top 10 Pure Creatine Monohydrate Brands
Pure creatine monohydrate is a supplement designed to increase strength and muscle mass, and to make the muscles work most efficiently during weight training sessions. Creatine works to shuttle more energy to the muscles by increasing ATP and is popular amongst body builders, athletes, and anyone looking to increase muscle mass quickly. There are many different forms and brands of creatine monohydrate powder on the market. It can be confusing when trying to decide which is right for you. If you’re interested in bringing your workout routine to the next level, choose from one of these top ten pure creatine monohydrate brands:
1. Cell Tech Hardcore Pro Series by Muscle Tech. This advanced creatine formula helps you build muscle and increase strength and is relatively inexpensive.
2. Muscle Pharm Assualt. Use this creatine as part of your pre-workout routine for increased endurance and intensity during training.
3. Micronized Creatine Powder by Optimum. Touted as a strength builder and muscle power optimizer, this powder is priced right.
4. 1.M.R. Powder by BPI Sports. This ultra-concentrated creatine supplement gives you that extra energy needed to get that “One More Rep.”
5. SuperPump250 by Gaspari Nutrition. The main ingredient in this pure creatine monohydrate powder is nitric oxide, improving your vascular function during workouts.
6. Higher Power Creatine Formula. This formula promotes lean muscle mass.
7. SuperPump MAX by Gaspari Nutrition. If you know your creatine monohydrate facts, you know how the nitric oxide in this pre-workout supplement can help improve your training.
8. Con-Cret by ProMera Health. This formula has a unique micro-dosing system.
9. HEMO-RAGE Black Ultra Concentrate by Nutrex. Use this pure creatine monohydrate powder as part of a pre-workout routine.
10. SizeOn Maximum by Gaspari Nutrition. This can be used mid-workout to keep your energy level up.
If you’re interested in pumping up your workout with creatine, this creatine monohydrate review should help you on your way. Consult with your physician before supplementing your routine with creatine.