It is necessary for our blood to reach the essential parts of our body in order for the nutrients and oxygen to be appropriately delivered. Health issues will begin when poor blood circulation is present. Minor symptom at the beginning stages of inadequate circulation may be numbness and tingling in the hands and feet. As circulation problems progress, there is more of a risk for heart attack and stroke. When symptoms of circulation inadequacies are experienced, it is best to consider putting some poor circulation remedies into place before the condition worsens.
The following are 10 poor circulation remedies:
1. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, it’s time to get yourself moving. Physical movement like walking, jogging, swimming, or bike riding will certainly increase blood circulation.
2. A diet high in sugar and fat compromises circulation as the blood thickens, making a steady flow more difficult.
3. Smoking has been known to hinder good blood circulation. So, kicking the habit should be one of the first on the agenda.
4. Stress effects us in many ways including the way our blood circulates through our bodies. Eliminate stress by drinking a cup of chamomile tea, taking a yoga class, meditating, or exercising, another plus for circulation.
5. Soaking feet in warm water will enhance circulation to the feet.
6. Pepper up your food with some cayenne. Cayenne pepper is thought to stimulate blood circulation.
7. There are supplements beneficial for circulation. Resveratrol health benefits include keeping blood vessels squeaky clean. These vessels stay scrubbed for optimal circulation.
8. Elevate your feet whenever possible, especially if you have a job that doesn’t allow much movement. Elevating the feet will rejuvenate the oxygen and blood flow.
9. Losing weight will eliminate some of the stress in the body which hinders a natural, steady blood flow.
10. Keeping diabetes, high blood pressure, and elevated cholesterol levels under control will substantially remedy an inadequate circulation problem. If these conditions are treated, the body will be trimmer and healthier.