So you’ve taken the time and put the effort into learning about evening primrose oil and its health benefits, and you’ve even decided that organic evening primrose oil is the best choice for you. Congratulations! Evening primrose oil is so widely used because of the many reports of improved skin texture in people with eczema, relief from breast and abdominal pain in women experiencing the common symptoms of the female cycle, increased limb sensation in those with diabetic neuropathy, and much more. In fact, it seems the list of evening primrose oil benefits goes on and on! Once you understand the risks and benefits associated with evening primrose oil use, identify how evening primrose oil may be of benefit to your particular needs, and determine the appropriate primrose oil dosage you should be taking, the only thing left to do is to go shopping! It pays (or saves) you to read-up on evening primrose oil distributors. Here are the top ten places to buy organic evening primrose oil:
1. VitaminLife. This distributor of nutritional supplements offers low prices and great customer service.
2. EasyHealthZone.com. Purchase the PhysioLogics brand for a reasonable price at this online supplement superstore.
3. Starwest Botanicals. Through Starwest, you can buy one gallon of organic evening primrose oil for around two-hundred dollars.
4. LuckyVitamin.com. This Company has a huge customer base and offers huge savings.
5. iHerb.com. Your order comes with free shipping.
6. Amazon.com. The variety of brands at Amazon.com is as numerous as the many evening primrose oil uses.
7. Drugstore.com. Find a large assortment of brand names and competitive pricing at this site.
8. AllStarHealth.com. This is a fairly new and small store, but its prices beat out the competitors’ almost every time.
9. MountainRoseHerbs.com. Buy from this mom ‘n ‘pop shop and you can be sure of what you’re getting.
10. Sears Marketplace. This is not the department store. Find this Sears online.
Before you invest in an evening primrose oil regime, take your personal circumstances into consideration. For example, evening primrose oil and pregnancy do not mix unless you are trying to induce pregnancy! Once you know for certain that this fatty acid supplement is for you, choose from this list in order to find the best deal around. Most of these distributors of organic evening primrose oil can be found online, making your purchase not only smart, but easy!