Astragalus extract has a centuries-old reputation in Chinese medicine for boosting the immune system, when used in conjunction with other herbs. Today, astragalus use extends to western practice in chronic hepatitis and cancer therapies. Other reported astragalus health benefits include allergy relief and improved liver and vascular function. For this reason, many people are deciding to incorporate the regular use of astragalus extract into their health and diet regime. It is important to do thorough research before embarking on a natural herbal supplement routine. Make sure you understand the risks, benefits, dosage requirements and astragalus side effects. Once you know that astragalus is right for you, you need to decide the form you want it in. Astragalus comes in capsules, seeds, teas and soups. Once you’ve taken the time to make all the right decisions, the only thing left to do is to figure out where to purchase your astragalus extract. Here is a list of top ten places to buy astragalus:
1. GNC. GNC carries high-quality astragalus in a variety of forms.
2. Drugstore.com. This is a large distributor with a reputation for great customer service.
3. Amazon.com. Choose from a wide variety of these natural immunity boosters at this online superstore.
4. Herbs-Wholesale.com. Enjoy discounted rates when you order off this site.
5. Swanson Health Products. Order Swanson brand astragalus directly from the manufacturer’s website.
6. Frontiercoop.com. Buy certified organic astragalus extract in bulk here.
7. Herbspro Health Food Store. Get the Herb Pharm brand at this specialty store.
8. AllstarHealth.com. This supplement distributor has very competitive pricing.
9. iHerb.com. Get free shipping when you order here.
10. The Vitamin Shoppe. Get high-quality astragalus for a good price.
It won’t break the bank to invest in your health by way of an astragalus supplementation routine. As with any medication or herbal supplement, consult with your doctor before starting on astragalus. If you are nursing, be sure to learn as much as you can about astragalus and breastfeeding before taking astragalus.