High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a serious condition which will lead into further health issues including abnormalities in heart rate, heart attacks, dizziness, headaches, chest pain, and the list goes on. When diagnosed with high blood pressure, following a high blood pressure diet would be one of the first things on the agenda. Proper nutrition will play a role in removing plaque from arteries.
Also, herbal remedies for high blood pressure have been used for years. High blood pressure is not age or gender specific. Although, this condition seems to worsen with age as bodies become more toxic with plaque filled arteries, weight gain, unhealthy diets, and lack of exercise. An expectant mother may experience pregnancy induced hypertension which would be closely monitored until after delivery. For whatever the reason is that one is suffering from high blood pressure, treatment of some sort is necessary. Many will choose herbal remedies for high blood pressure.
The following are 10 herbal remedies for high blood pressure:
1. GARLIC is of the most popular herbal remedies for high blood pressure and is safe for everyone including pregnant women.
2. CAYENNE is an herb with the same benefits as garlic with most concentration on blood circulation.
3. EVENING PRIMROSE is one of the herbal remedies for high blood pressure which also acts as one of the natural remedies for high cholesterol, as well.
4. TURMERIC is an Indian herb known to be effective in lowering high blood pressure.
5. HAWTHORN BERRY is an herb which strengthens heart muscles through dilation of clogged arteries and blood flow improvement.
6. GINGER ROOT is another herb known to enhance circulation of blood.
7. MAITAKE is a Chinese herb known to balance blood pressure to normal systolic and diastolic levels.
8. RED CLOVER is an herb which will act as one of natural blood thinners and in turn lower high blood pressure.
9. OLIVE LEAF extracts will lower blood pressure and provide many other health benefits.
10. HORSERADISH is an herbal remedy for high blood pressure because of its potential of promoting better circulation.