1. Ginkgo Biloba – This is one of the most popular herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction. Ginkgo Biloba had been used for hundreds of years in Chinese medicine, to treat erection difficulties and as an aphrodisiac.
2. Horny Goat Weed – Horny Goat Weed can help in some cases of male menopause. This herb is named because goats who eat it seem to become aroused and are stimulated sexually. Many people claim this herb works on humans as well, by increasing the levels of testosterone produced.
3. Asian Ginseng – Asian Ginseng is a common herb used to treat ED. It is believed to boost testosterone production, and is said to help males get and maintain an erection because of this.
4. Muira Puama – Also called potency wood, this is one of the herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction used by Amazon Indian tribes for centuries. This herb not only improves erections but also stimulates erotic thoughts in many who take it.
5. Ashwaghanda – Ashwaghanda may be beneficial for both physical and psychological causes of male impotence. It is considered a tonic for the nerves and an erection stimulator both.
6. Siberian Ginseng – Both physical and psychological erectile dysfunction may be helped by Siberian Ginseng. This herb stimulates the mind and body, and improves blood flow to the penis as well.
7. Maca – Maca is one of the herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction that has been used for many years. Also referred to as Peruvian Viagra, the herb has a reputation as an effective treatment for ED and other impotence problems.
8. Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is one of the erectile dysfunction remedies that works to prevent prostate enlargement, which can cause ED.
9. Pygeum Africanum – Just like Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum keeps the prostate gland healthy and can help treat or prevent prostate problems. This may prevent ED from occurring in the first place.
10. Yohimbe – One of the top herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction is Yohimbe, but this herb does come with strong warnings because of the possible dangers involved. It should not be used with any other medications or other herbs unless directed by a physician.