Top 10 Grape Seed Extract Benefits
If you are interested in all-natural ways to boost your health, then you should look into herbal supplements like grape seed extract. Reported grape seed extract benefits cover a myriad of health conditions and the use of grapes as a therapeutic supplement dates back to the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, who praised grapes for their seemingly mystical healing powers. Grape seed extract side effects are rare and only tend to present themselves after prolonged use, so it is worth it for you to take a look into grape seed extract and how it may help promote your health and wellbeing. If you want to know more about grape seed extract and what it can do for you, read over this list of top ten grape seed extract benefits:
1. Flavonoids found in grape seed extract are shown to lower bad LDL cholesterol, increasing heart and circulatory system health.
2. Resveratrol, a compound found in grapes, is a known antioxidant and is currently being studied for its apparent positive link to the treatment of a number of diseases. Resveratrol weight loss supplements are already on the market.
3. OTCs found in grape seed extract relieve blood pools in the legs, called venous insufficiency that causes pain, visible veins, swelling and fatigue.
4. Grape seed extract benefits surgery or injury-related swelling, called edema.
5. A combination of grape seed extract and chromium is used to lower cholesterol levels.
6. A resveratrol breast cancer remedy is currently being studied for its efficacy in softening breast cancer tumors after radiation and preventing tumor growth altogether.
7. Antioxidants found in grape seed extract work to repair and strengthen blood vessels, in turn lowering blood pressure.
8. Using grape seed extract for allergies relieves many of the common symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
9. Grape seed extract may strengthen your skin’s collagen, revealing healthier looking skin.
10. Grape seed extract protects tiny blood vessels, which helps protect vision loss caused by diabetes.
As you can see, there are many reasons you may want to start on a grape seed extract regime. Consult with your physician first, then prepare to reap the many reported grape seed extract benefits.