Top 10 Foods With Amino Acids
1. Soy- Soy is one of the top foods with amino acids and this food also has many other nutrients and health benefits as well. Soy is a legume that is also a complete protein, unlike most nuts and seeds.
2. Beef- Beef contains many of the amino acids on the essential amino acids list. This food can be a rich source of these nutrients and a valuable addition to your diet.
3. Tofu- As a complete protein tofu contains many of the essential nutrients that cannot be synthesized in the body.
4. Chicken- Chicken is one of the top foods with amino acids and offers complete protein. This meat is also low fat and can be a great resource for any weight loss plan.
5. Eggs- Eggs are a great source of protein and essential amino acids. It is not necessary to consume l-cysteine in food because the body makes it but the essential amino acids not created by the body can be found in chicken and other complete protein sources.
6. Milk- Milk is a rich source of both essential and non essential amino acids, as well as protein and many other nutrients. A diet with plenty of milk can contribute to good health and excellent weight maintenance.
7. Pork- Pork is another of the top 10 foods with amino acids. Like other types of meat pork is high in protein and amino acids of both types.
8. Cottage Cheese- Cottage cheese has a large amount of branched chain amino acids, and those that are considered essential.
9. Yogurt- Yogurt is one of the top 10 foods with amino acids and this food also contains beneficial bacteria cultures as well. Yogurt is one of the top foods for health and fitness promoting a healthy metabolism and weight loss as well as other benefits.
10. Turkey- Turkey is one of the top foods with tryptophan which is why Thanksgiving dinner has a sedative effect. As a complete protein this poultry offers many amino acids, and a wide range of other nutrients.