Top 10 Foods that Help Building a Strong Immune System
If you are searching for the best foods that can help you in building a strong immune system, look below as we have compiled top 10 foods list that is going to be the best investment in your health and overall well being:
1. Fish and krill oil top the list of immune system supplements for the variety of benefits like warding off colds and viral infections, preventing diabetes, heart disease, cancer and many more. Choose your fish oil supplements carefully and make sure they are not contaminated with high levels of mercury and come from a reputable source.
2. Organic raw veggies and fruits provide a bounty of natural immunity boosters, essential vitamins and minerals, fiber necessary for regular bowel movements. Choose seasonal, preferably organic produce from small local farms for maximum benefits.
3. Mushrooms have been known around for centuries to help people with weakened immune system as they boost production of white blood cells responsible for fighting off bacteria and viruses. Shiitake and maitake mushrooms both in fresh and dried forms are potent and delicious natural immunity boosters.
4. Raw dairy, surprisingly, is a much healthier alternative to conventional pasteurized milk products, as pasteurization rids milk of all essential vitamins and minerals, negatively altering dairy proteins making them harder to digest. Buy your raw cow’s or goat’s milk from reputable organic local farms to help you in building a strong immune system.
5. High quality meats are a great source of natural immunity boosters, vitamins, minerals and lean protein. Choose your meats carefully, buy only organic grass-fed not grain-fed beef to optimize your Omega-3 fatty acids absorption, organic free-range chicken to avoid all the dangerous antibiotics and growth hormones present in the conventional meat produce.
6. Chlorella is one of the ultimate super foods for building a strong immune system; it removes pesticides and traces of heavy metals from your body, normalizes body’s PH levels and stimulates production of red blood cells.
7. Berries are a powerhouse for boosting immune system naturally and should be eaten raw daily to get a full range of phytochemcials and antioxidants.
8. Naturally fermented foods are a great and delicious way of building a strong immune system. Add natural yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, natural olives and kefir into your diet to help your digestion functioning at its peak.
9. Cayenne pepper is undoubtedly a powerful natural immunity booster that will additionally aid digestion, help with blood circulation and act as a great decongestant during a bout of cold and congestion.
10. Garlic is an essential link to building a strong immune system with its vital element allicin, which is known to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.