Top 10 Fat Burning Workouts for Men
If you are tired of sporting a beer belly combined with quite unattractive love handles and looking for great fat burning workouts for men, you have come to the right place. Read below as we list top 10 fat burning workouts for men to bring you best results in a short amount of time.
1. Boot camp workouts could be ideal activities for beginners that will enable you to learn various workout routines while being motivated by professional trainers.
2. Sprint running is among the best fat burning workouts for men due to high speed bursts spaced over long interval of steady jogging.
3. Cycling and spinning exercises are easier on your knees than jogging and will still allow for great fat-burning results.
4. Climbing stairs is an incredibly simple but at the same time very intense way to lose weight and build muscle as it involves major muscle groups and keeps your heart rate up.
5. Swimming utilizes every muscle in your body necessary to keep you afloat and travel a distance.
6. Weight training involves weight machines or free weights to isolate a certain group of muscles. Involve a few muscle groups to achieve more muscle gain in a shorter time period. For example, perform lunges combined with arm curls to burn even more fat.
7. Jumping rope is not just for little girls, professional athletes continuously include this fat burning routine to build stamina and burn fat.
8. Rock climbing doesn’t only involve your body but your mind gets incredible boost of self-esteem.
9. Boxing is among the most effective fat burning workouts for men that involve high-intensity short intervals of training combined with longer recovery modes.
10. Martial arts will not only burn fat, build lean muscles, improve your flexibility but provide you with immense wisdom of the orient.
A high protein low carb diet combined with easy but incredibly effective workouts is sure to bring the end to your flab and awaken your inner fat burning potential.
The most effective fat burning workouts for men will focus on easy workout routines involving major core muscles that will guarantee you burn more fat in a shorter period of time.
The most effective weight lifting workouts will use enough weight to make you barely finish your rep so you challenge yourself and trigger a fat burning mechanism. Instead of doing 15 reps with a lighter weight, do 8 reps with heavier weight to achieve greater results faster. More lean muscle tissue will guarantee you are burning fat even away from the gym.
In addition to fat burning workouts for men, discover multiple hidden ways to exercise, wear a pedometer and set a goal for 10,000 steps a day by using steps instead of an elevator, parking in a more remote location and walking to stores if possible.