Top 10 Branched Chain Amino Acids Benefits
1. Improved Muscle Recovery. Branched chain amino acids cause a decrease in muscle breakdown while exercising, so that less muscle tissue is destroyed. This is because BCAA are the building blocks of protein.
2. Increased Protein Absorption. Protein synthesis is increased in the body when these amino acids are taken. The amino acids can be ingested in a supplemental form, or they can be ingested by choosing foods with amino acids already present.
3. Blood Sugar Stabilization. BCAAs are used by the body to help regulate blood sugar levels so this can help prevent the onset of diabetes and other medical conditions that result from uncontrolled blood sugar in the body.
4. Weight loss is another potential benefit that may be seen from branched chain amino acids. These nutrients are involved in the regulation of the metabolism, and can increase the metabolism by increasing muscle mass.
5. Less Fatigue. Another benefit is a delay in the onset of central nervous system fatigue which is why these nutrients are included on the essential amino acids list for bodybuilders and athletes.
6. Enhanced Hormone Synthesis. One of the top l-leucine benefits is that this BCAA helps improve the production of hormones in the body.
7. Muscle mass preservation is another way that branched chain amino acids can help with health and physical fitness. These amino acids not only preserve the current muscle body mass but also contribute to further growth.
8. Nervous System Benefits. One of the top l-valine benefits is the treatment of anxiety and insomnia. This BCAA helps calm the nervous system and improve sleep.
9. Improved Mental Function. Branched chain amino acids improve mental function. These nutrients are needed to create neurotransmitters in the brain which affect the mental stability and thought processes.
10. Improved clot formation and hemoglobin production in the body are some of the top l-isoleucine benefits. This BCAA may help patients with clotting disorders or low levels of hemoglobin production.