Top 10 Black Cherry Juice Benefits
Fruits and other gems from nature have cemented themselves in not just the herbal healing community, but the medical community as well, proving that healing can come from the things that surround us every day. While there is still little in the way of evidence to support many of the benefits of some natural healers like black cherry juice, users claim a vast array of body healthy perks that can come from this tart fruit. In fact, black cherry concentrate benefits are purported to include everything from cancer prevention to staving off obesity. In fact, some of the sweet yet tart cherry juice benefits we’ve compiled on our top 10 list might surprise you and possibly even motivate you to pick up a pint of black cherry juice at your next visit to the grocer!
1. Artery Cleaner: Big fan of butter yet looking for a way to keep your arteries clear? Consider adding black cherry juice into your diet as it’s been suggested that it might keep the lard out of your arteries.
2. Insomnia invader: it’s been claimed that the juice of the wild cherry can ward off insomnia in restless sleepers.
3. Gout guardian: Cherry juice for gout is actually not a new concept and this purported remedy has stuck around for decades.
4. Arthritis arrester: Hand pain got you down? Relief may be found in the form of tangy and tart cherry juice benefits.
5. Inflammation assailant: compounds contained within the black cherry may provide inflammation relief.
6. Muscle damage manager: For people who experience muscle issues after rigorous exercise, it’s been suggested that cherry juice can play a role in relief.
7. Obesity overcomer: New studies are possibly linking cherry juice to obesity and not in a bad way!
8. Cancer Crusader: The rich concentration of antioxidants in wild cherries may fend off the free radicals that can cause changes and damage to cells that can lead to cancer.
9. Heart health helper: There are some that suggest that black cherry juice can help maintain good heart health!
10. High blood pressure partner: Reducing high blood pressure is yet another purported benefit of cherry juice!
Remember that not seeking medical assistance for health conditions can be dangerous and have serious consequences. It’s important that if you are considering a supplement or natural healing options that you do so under the supervision of a health care provider and in conjunction with proper medical care.