Top 10 Benefits of Acupuncture
While not all of the benefits of acupuncture are known, many patients rely on it to help alleviate pain as well as manage serious illnesses. Here are 10 popular uses for stylostixis.
1. Pain management – Pain from various ailments such as chemotherapy and after surgery can successfully be managed with acupuncture. Although results may vary, acupuncture has been shown to be highly effective.
2. Weight loss and management – Again, doctors are not exactly sure how acupuncture for weight loss works, but the proof is in the results. Some of the least well known benefits of acupuncture include this treatment’s ability to help patients lose weight.
3. Back pain – If you have slipped discs in your back and have had surgical options suggested by your doctor, you may want to try acupuncture for back pain instead. Not only is stylostixis non-invasive, it can be effective in as little as a few sessions.
4. Cancer side effect treatment – While many of the drugs used to treat cancer help to save lives, they also come with many negative side effects. Some benefits of acupuncture the ability to treat cancer drug side effects such as dry mouth and muscle tenderness.
5. Alternative fertility treatment – Many couples are unable to conceive naturally because of issues like low sperm count. Using acupuncture for fertility is a low cost method when compared to more traditional fertility treatments, and it may help you to conceive.
6. Smoking cessation – Even doctor approved smoking cessation methods have a low success rate. If you have already tried nicotine gum, nicotine patches and prescriptions to no avail, you may want to use acupuncture to stop smoking for good.
7. Hearing loss – Some causes of hearing loss can be treated with acupuncture. More specifically, acupuncture for tinnitus has helped many people to restore their hearing.
8. Migraine headache treatment – Persistent and debilitating migraine headaches can prevent you from leading a healthy and productive life. Thankfully, one of the many benefits of acupuncture includes the alleviation of migraine headache pain.
9. Hypertension treatment – Hypertension, or high blood pressure as it is more commonly known is usually treated with prescription drugs. However, stylostixis can be used as an alternative treatment method.
10. Fibromyalgia – The cause of fibromyalgia is not yet known, but physicians have tested many different treatments to find what is most effective. Acupuncture ranks high on the list.