Top 10 Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Aloe vera juice benefits make this mighty plant an indispensible home remedy that should be around in every household. Organic aloe vera juice can be made from the whole aloe plant or can also be made from just the green part of the plant. The green part of the plant is called latex, which is often used as a laxative.
In the recent years, many quick weight loss diets sprung up which makes use of aloe laxative for loosing weight. Although, there are many aloe vera juice benefits, aloe latex taken in high doses can be unsafe and should not be consumed unless prescribed. Some of the aloe vera juice side effects, from latex, can include diarrhea, abdominal cramping, low blood sugar and electrolytic imbalances.
In moderation, aloe vera benefits versatile and can be effective in improving health and well-being. Here are top 10 aloe vera juice benefits :
1. Relief from constipation – Aloe juice relaxes the abdominal walls, eases the constipation and keeps your bowel movement regular.
2. Fight cancer – Anti-oxidants in aloe vera juice benefits the body by scavenging cancer causing free radicals.
3. Fight Diabetes – Some research evidence exists that supports that the aloe juice can reduce blood sugar.
4. Reduce wrinkles – Aloe juice is an effective moisturizer and can be mixed with essential and vitamin oils and can be applied to the wrinkles topically.
5. Thick and shiny hair – Aloe vera juice benefits the hair by reducing hair loss and providing hydration to the hair. Aloe is absorbed faster than and forms a protective barrier to prevent water from escaping from the hair.
6. Reduce acne – Aloe juice can control acne and pimples by soothing the inflammation and reducing the bacterial activity in the pores.
7. Heal wounds – Aloe can increase wound healing by improving circulation, restricting bacterial activity and protecting surrounding healthy cells.
8. Anti-aging – Aloe is shown to speed up skin cell multiplication and affect collagen production.
9. Weight loss – Aloe juice in moderation can cleanse the digestive system, aiding in digestion and weight loss.
10. Fight infection – Aloe can strengthening the immune system by removing toxins and restricting microbial activity in the body.