Top 10 Good Plastic Surgery Tips and Tricks
Plastic Surgery Topics:
- Face Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Buttock Augmentation
- Plastic Surgeons
According to statistical analysis good looking people can land higher paying jobs, establish better connections and seem to do much better in a social and career ladder compared to their less good looking rivals. Therefore, good plastic surgery is an industry that is growing at a high pace. Complicated medical terms like blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty are becoming everyday household topics of discussion.
However, with so many people getting various plastic surgery interventions the question of good plastic surgery is very important. What is good plastic surgery and what tips and tricks do celebrity plastic surgeons use to accomplish the best results?
1. Psychological evaluation is a very important part of initial good plastic surgery work up. Professional psychologists will carefully evaluate whether an individual is mentally stable to undergo a plastic surgery procedure and has realistic needs and expectations as to good plastic surgery outcome. Requests of trying to resemble a celebrity or repetitive plastic surgery requests are all very alarming signs for plastic surgeons.
2. Picking the right candidate for a plastic surgery procedure. Not all plastic surgeries are right for everybody. A certain medical procedure might simply be contraindicated for you due to your personal anatomical limitations. For example, if you have a small Asian nose and you want to create a more pronounced Caucasian profile, a good plastic surgery specialist might recommend you refrain from this procedure because this rhinoplasty surgery might not compliment your overall Asian look. Best rhinoplasty specialists can always make suggestions what alternative procedures are recommended.
3. Minimizing scars is one of the most vital parts of any good plastic surgery procedure. A qualified plastic surgeon will know plenty of tricks to keep breast augmentation or face lift scars hidden by strategically placing them in less obvious places, under the armpits in case of breast surgeries or behind the ears with facial procedures. While performing lower lid blepharoplasty on patients prone to developing keloid scarring, a skilled plastic surgeon has plenty of tricks behind his belt to perform surgical incisions on the inside of the lower eyelids to hide the scars.
4. Harmonious outcome is one of the most essential tricks for good plastic surgery to accomplish. It’s not enough to perform a plastic surgery procedure correctly with less side effects, the plastic surgery outcome must be harmonious with the rest of a patient’s look. Talk to your doctor before the procedure so you can cross check your expectations following the surgery. Perhaps your doctor can show what your plastic surgery outcome is likely to be to make sure you are on the same page.
5. Minimizing plastic surgery side effects is an important part of good plastic surgery recovery. Top plastic surgeons have plenty of recovery tricks to help you heal faster. Follow doctor’s recommendations to a tee to minimize plastic surgery side effects and ask your doctor what to watch out for. In case you develop redness, excessive swelling, high fever in the operated areas, let your doctor know so he take measures to stop the infection. If you had a plastic surgery on your face, keep your face elevated by propping several pillows even while you sleep. Ask your doctor how often you should ice your face to keep the swelling down.
6. Breast enlargement has specific concerns. For patients considering breast enlargements there’s plenty to worry about starting from implants sizing, potential implant wrinkling to losing sensations in your nipples. Getting yourself educated and discussing all these potential breast enlargement concerns should ensure the best possible results. It’s generally recommended that you pick implants that are a half size smaller that you want your breasts to be. To avoid potential long term damage to implants a good plastic surgeon will likely overfill your saline or silicone implants so they look more natural and do not deflate or wrinkle after some time.
7. Choosing the right plastic surgeon. You might be tempted to look for cheap plastic surgeon overseas to minimize plastic surgery costs, however, careful consideration is a must. Overseas doctors might not have the right qualifications to perform plastic surgery procedures and verifying these abroad might be problematic. Plastic surgery recovery might take some time and rushing it and hopping aboard an airplane to get back home might considerably increase your chances of post surgical complications like swelling, elevated blood pressure and blood clots. When looking for a good plastic surgeon, make sure he is board certified, has extensive plastic surgery experience in performing your specific type of procedure whether it’s breast augmentation or face lifts. In addition, check the doctor’s track records to make sure there is no history of malpractice suits filed against this doctor. Finally, read real patients’ reviews and schedule an interview.
8. Avoid cosmetic surgery financial traps. Discuss all good plastic surgery costs before the procedure. Vary often plastic surgeons trying to attract patients lower the actual procedure pricing excluding important costs like the facility fees, anesthesiologist fees and recovery fees if any. Make sure your doctor presents a plastic surgery procedure pricing quote and discuss unforeseen events like possible plastic surgery complications and possible costs.
9. Revision surgery is an important question to ask your doctor about. Did you know that almost a fourth of all plastic surgeries require follow up procedures that end up costing almost as much as initial surgeries? Ask your doctor if revision surgical costs are provided at no charge by his practice.
10. The last but not least good plastic surgery tip is to consider all possible non surgical procedures and try them before you elect to have actual plastic surgery procedure. Plastic surgery is a major health and financial decision that should never be taken lightly. Finally, plastic surgeries carry significant health complications, risks of infections or undesirable results that should be carefully considered.