Evening Primrose Oil Acne Treatment
If you are looking for an all-natural way to treat your blemished skin, then you should consider an at-home evening primrose oil acne treatment. Evening primrose oil is a commonly used herbal supplement that contains ample amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid necessary to your body’s growth and development. Evening primrose oil uses include relieving breast pain associated with the female menstrual cycle, treating cancer and diabetes and, most commonly, improving skin abnormalities associated with eczema. Because of the evening primrose oil association with clearing skin problems, many people engage in an evening primrose oil acne treatment. If you are interested in using evening primrose oil to relieve your skin’s woes, read over these guidelines:
– The best way to ensure that you are not introducing any unnecessary toxins into your system is to buy only organic evening primrose oil brands.
– Before you undertake any herbal supplement routine, make sure you are well-versed in the risks, benefits, side-effects and dosing requirements of the supplement. An incorrect evening primrose oil dosage will cause headaches, stomach pains and loose stools. A typical dosing schedule is about six to eight five-hundred milligram capsules of evening primrose oil a day.
– If you have a hard time swallowing pills, look for other forms of evening primrose oil. Introducing an evening primrose oil acne treatment into your routine can be as simple as adding a sweet primrose oil syrup to your coffee every morning.
– Evening primrose oil should be combined with other essential fatty acids such as cod liver oil and vitamin A.
– Reports on evening primrose oil and hair loss seem to support the claim that evening primrose oil can counteract hair loss, so you could treat two conditions at once!
It is important that you inquire with your healthcare practitioner before committing to an evening primrose oil acne treatment. Make sure you know the risks and keep detailed records of your results so that you can gauge the benefits and, with time and commitment, you will see just what evening primrose oil can do for you.