Black Cherry Concentrate – Top 5 Organic Brands!
The black cherry, which has also been referred to as the wild cherry, has been used for centuries not just for its flavor, but for a wealth of health benefits including cherry juice for gout relief, for the soothing of sore muscles, the relief of insomnia, and even cherry juice for arthritis. In fact, the antioxidant properties of this super fruit have even been proven to have some effect on reducing a cough. Since it seems that there is just nothing that black cherry extract, juice and even the fresh fruit cannot do, it’s not a wonder that there is a huge market for black cherry concentrate, and we’ve put together a list of the top 5 organic brands to help you choose the best product you can for all of the black cherry concentrate benefits that these best products have to offer!
1. Only Natural Organic Black cherry Concentrate: Enjoy this delicious beverage for migraine relief and aiding sleeplessness.
2. Dynamic Nutritional Products Concentrate Natural Black Cherry: Rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, this bargain priced beverage will please the palate if nothing else.
3. Lakewood Organic Pure Black Cherry Juice: Anti-inflammatory benefits and relief for sore joints are just some of the claims made by the manufacturer of this organic goodie.
4. Natural Sources Black Cherry Concentrate: A good source of iron that is made from the whole fruit, including the skin boasting powerful body benefits.
5. R.W. Knudsen Family Juice Concentrate – Black Cherry: Pick up a bottle of this family produced product for a refreshing drink or an alternative healing helper!
Black cherry concentrate can be used as an enjoyable beverage or as part of an herbal healing regimen. And while it is a natural product, it has not been evaluated for medicinal purposes, and therefore there is no dosing information currently available. As such, it’s wise to consult with your health care provider before using black cherry for health benefits to ensure that it is safe for you to do so, and to discuss proper dosing quantities. Remember that while cherries are a delicious fruit and their juice is simply tantalizing, the leaves should never be eaten as they can be dangerous.