7 Tips How to Lose a Double Chin
There are various reasons for having a double chin. There may be a genetic reason behind the double chin. Sometimes, the jaw is shaped in a way that promotes the extra chin that seems to be slightly overlapping your neck. The obvious reason behind most double chins is the fat accumulation on the body as a whole. For whatever the reason, getting rid of double chin is not always an easy task to accomplish. However, it is not impossible if some steps are taken on how to lose a double chin.
The following includes 7 tips on how to lose a double chin:
1. First and foremost, if the double chin was not there before extra weight was added, losing that weight would be the sole answer in how to lose a double chin.
2. Something as simple as changing posture will eliminate the double chin appearance.
3. A change is the usual hair style will also make that double chin appear to slim down a bit. Certain hairstyles for certain shaped faces will bring less attention to the added chin.
4. Wearing upper body clothing with a certain neckline will ease down the extra chin. Avoiding turtlenecks is how to lose a double chin appearance. a scooped or v-neck top would bring less attention to the neck.
6. There are also double chin exercises which will tighten the neck muscles and trim the double chin bulge back to single chin
7. How to lose a double chin has much to do with accessories. Wear jewelry which hangs down lower rather than chokers which bring attention to the neckline.