7 Amazing Cinnamon Tea Benefits
Cinnamon tea is a wonderfully delicious drink that can lift the spirits and warm a cold body, but did you know that a piping hot cup of tea is also a great way to get some pretty amazing cinnamon health benefits as well? Whether brewed into tea or taken as a supplement in the form of cinnamon capsules, many people claim some truly amazing health benefits from this tasty and common spice! In fact, we’ve compiled a list of 7 amazing cinnamon tea benefits that you may have never heard of that just might surprise you!
1. Diabetes: Cinnamon can affect blood sugar levels, and this may be why diabetes has been considered by some to be one of the cinnamon tea benefits that are surprising. However, its benefit to diabetics also means that anymore used than is consumed for food should be discussed with a health care provider.
2. Cancer: Some people have suggested a link between cinnamon tea benefits and cancer, although there is no scientific evidence to support this theory.
3. Kidney problems: Insufficient evidence exists to support the theory that cinnamon can help alleviate kidney problems, however uses have suggested that treating an ill kidney might be possible with cinnamon.
4. Bed wetting: Oddly enough, believers in cinnamon tea benefits purport that this sweet and hot beverage can help quell overnight incontinence.
5. Impotence: Erectile dysfunction is supposedly solved by enjoying cinnamon bark, spice or tea.
6. Hernia and joint conditions: Conditions such as a hernia and sore joints are supposedly remedied by cinnamon, and considering the counter irritant effects of cinnamon when applied externally, there may be some truth behind this claim.
7. Bacteria and Fungi Killer: Eradicating foreign nasties might be a significant benefit to enjoying cinnamon tea!
If you are considering cinnamon tea for medicinal uses that will entail consuming more than is normal as included in diet, you should speak with your health care provider. In some cases, such as people taking certain medications or with impaired livers, using cinnamon as a natural healing aid may not be safe. If you are concerned about using it medicinally, you can still safely enjoy it as a flavor enhancer in many foods that will still yield many health benefits.