5 Delicious And Healthy Coconut Milk Recipes
1. Tropical Fruits with Pistachio and Coconut- This is one of the easy coconut milk recipes that is both healthy and delicious. Slices of mango, papaya, and pineapple are drizzled with coconut milk and sprinkled with chopped pistachio nuts. This is a great way to enjoy all of the benefits of coconut milk without spending a lot of time, money or effort. This recipe can make a fantastic tropical dessert for any meal.
2. Nut Milk- This is one of the very versatile coconut milk recipes, and the nut milk can be consumed plain or substituted in any recipe or food where traditional milk is used. One third of a cup of coconut milk is combined with two thirds of a cup of almond milk, and the liquid is shaken or stirred. The delicious flavor and numerous health benefits make this easy recipe a big hit.
3. Sweet Potatoes With Coconut Milk- When the coconut milk nutrition facts are combined with the nutrients of sweet potatoes the result is a recipe that is a winner every time. Sweet potatoes are baked and then mashed with butter, cinnamon, and honey. The mash is plated to create a well in the middle of the potato mound, which is filled with refrigerated coconut milk.
4. Fruit and Cream Melon Halves- This is one of the coconut milk recipes which is easy, healthy, and very tasty. A cantaloupe is cut in half and the seeds removed. The hollow in the melon half is filled with sliced strawberries, which are drizzled with cold coconut milk. Homemade coconut milk can be used or the canned version will work just as well. Shredded coconut can be sprinkled over the top if desired.
5. Coconut Raspberry Dressing- This dressing is one of the top coconut milk recipes, and can be paired with any type of fruit salad for a delicious result. This is one of the favorite coconut milk dessert recipes, partly based on taste and in part because of the versatility that this dressing offers.