5 Best Restless Leg Syndrome Relief Ideas
Finding restless leg syndrome relief can be difficult simply because of the nature of this disorder. Nobody enjoys it when their legs seem to take on a mind of their own, which is exactly how the majority of RLS sufferers describe their symptoms. You can greatly alleviate the symptoms of restless leg syndrome naturally and safely by following the helpful tips and suggestions listed below.
1. Relax and massage your legs – This restless leg syndrome natural treatment includes a lot of massaging and mental relaxation methods meant to get you in the right state of mind. If both you and your legs feel less tense prior to sleep, you should experience fewer RLS symptoms.
2. Identify your restless leg syndrome causes – If medication or pregnancy is behind your RLS, you may only need to make a few small changes in order to feel better. Some pregnant women no longer need any type of restless leg syndrome relief after their babies are born, and your prescription can be changed if it is aggravating the situation.
3. Take supplements – There are quite a few supplements for restless leg syndrome that will put both your mind and your body at ease. Increase your iron intake and get more vitamin B2 for optimum results.
4. Make adjustments to the time that you go to sleep – There is a chance that changing your sleep schedule could provide you with the best restless leg syndrome natural treatment possible. Because the vast majority of people with RLS experience high activity patterns around the same time each night, going to bed an hour later or an hour earlier might make a huge difference.
5. Do deep leg stretches – Your legs may be going into spasms and moving on their own simply because they haven’t been stretched the right way. If you want to get instant restless leg syndrome relief, try stretching out your leg muscles more vigorously.
There is no guarantee that any of these restless leg syndrome relief methods will work for you, but they are all easier on the body than prescription drugs. Try all five ideas before going to your doctor for additional help.