5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Growth You Can Try
There are literally dozens of home remedies for hair growth that you can test out, but nearly all users can expect varying results. Depending on the reason for your hair loss, you may end up stimulating formally dormant hair follicles, or possibly even improve the health, thickness and strength of existing hairs. For people that have slow hair growth, home remedies such as cold water rinses and hot oil treatments seem to do the trick. Here are the five most popular ways for you to regrow your hair at home.
1. Eucalyptus oil – In addition to smelling quite good, eucalyptus oil for hair has multiple benefits that help to stimulate the scalp and add strength to existing hair strands. Remember that effective hair growth is also about retaining the hair that is already growing out of your head.
2. Increased vitamin intake – Sometimes topically based home remedies for hair growth just don’t work. When this is the case, it is best to take a closer look at your diet and supplement intake regime. Taking a multi-vitamin or a prenatal vitamin might help to put the essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs to more effectively regrow your hair. Most of the hair growth supplements currently being marked are simply high priced variations of multi-vitamins.
3. Saw Palmetto – This health supplement has long been revered by men and women that suffer from hair loss. Saw palmetto benefits for women include faster hair growth. The most effective home remedies for hair growth don’t need to contain a lot of fancy ingredient, just make sure that you stick to a set schedule.
4. Cayenne pepper – You can probably find a bottle of cayenne pepper in your spice cabinet, even if you are not an avid cook. Adding a little cayenne pepper to extra virgin olive oil makes a great, skin tingling, scalp stimulating massage oil that you can use as one of many home remedies for hair growth. Just be careful not to accidentally drop some in your eyes.
5. Vinegar – If your hair is not growing properly, there is the possibility that your scalp is simply too dirty. Use a solution of water and vinegar to clarify the scalp and encourage healthy hair growth. As an added bonus, you might want to utilize horsetail extract for hair growth to help give your water and vinegar solution an extra boost.