10 Tips to Pick Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons
Picking the best rhinoplasty surgeons to perform your nose perfecting procedure might mean paying a higher rhinoplasty cost. But do not make a hefty cost of a nose job the only determining factor in your quest to achieve a harmonious and more beautiful nose.
This article will provide you with tips to help you find the best rhinoplasty surgeons in your area.
1. Surgeon’s credentials and training should be on the top of your plastic surgeon’s wish list. Board certification is almost always a key factor telling you that this surgeon is fully qualified to perform a rhinoplasty for you.
2. Surgeon’s area of expertise is also important since rhinoplasty surgery requires a set of very strong knowledge of otolaryngology and anatomy of the nose to perform this complicated procedure. Choose among the best rhinoplasty surgeons specializing in nose surgeries and not just a general plastic surgeon
3. If you have previously had a rhinoplasty procedure but are not happy with its results, make sure you opt for one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons with extensive revision rhinoplasty experience who will possess enough expertise to know how to fix the mistakes of a previous surgeon.
4. If you need to undergo a nose job not for cosmetic reasons but as a medical necessity to improve breathing, choose an otolaryngology surgeon who has abundant experience in performing procedures like, for example, deviated septum rhinoplasty to correct a crooked septum impairing your breathing.
5. Read other patients’ reviews to see what they have to say about the surgeon you are considering.
6. Ask your best rhinoplasty surgeons to show you before and after photos of their previous rhinoplasty patients.
7. Ask the rhinoplasty surgeons which methods of rhinoplasty they prefer, open or closed rhinoplasty. Closed rhinoplasty technique is generally less invasive and results in less post-surgery complications.
8. Address your rhinoplasty fears with your surgeon and see how patient and detailed his reaction is going to be. A surgeon who takes time to gain trust of his patients and explain rhinoplasty procedures in detail deserves the best seal of approval.
9. The best rhinoplasty surgeons will allow you to pick from a variety of financing options available to make a rhinoplasty cost more attainable for all of their patients.
10. Having realistic expectations and making sure your surgeon understands your rhinoplasty needs and concerns is the foundation for picking one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons for you.