10 Supplements For Restless Leg Syndrome – Minerals, Vitamins and Herbal!
It is rare, but sometimes RLS occurs because you aren’t giving your body what it truly needs. Taking supplements for restless leg syndrome might help to shorten nighttime activity periods, or possibly stop the symptoms altogether. Here are the top 10 supplements for restless leg syndrome that all healthy adults can take.
1. Iron – This completely holistic restless leg syndrome natural treatment can also be beneficial for anemic in addition to aiding with RLS.
2. Vitamin B – If you are looking for restless leg syndrome home remedies that are easy and simple, vitamin B can make a major difference.
3. Valerian – No matter what restless leg syndrome causes you are suffering from, valerian root supplements will make the symptoms less pronounced.
4. Folic acid – Folic is one of the best supplements for restless leg syndrome around, but you want to make sure not to take too much. Pregnant women with RLS are able to take a little more folic acid as it helps with pregnancy.
5. Vitamin B2 – Not to be confused with vitamin B complex, vitamin B2 is a single component. Supplements for restless leg syndrome that contain any amount of vitamin B2 might help you to sleep better at night.
6. Multivitamins – Because multivitamins often contain a large amount of vitamin B, iron and magnesium, you cant get a lot of what you need to battle RLS in one convenient place.
7. Colloidal gold – Some relatively unknown restless leg syndrome natural remedies actually include colloidal gold. This mineral supplement hasn’t been heavily tested, but the theory is that it is good for RLS sufferers.
8. St. John’s Wort – This herb is mainly used to help with regulating sleep patterns, which can also be beneficial to those with RLS.
9. Vitamin E – You might think that vitamin E is only good for the skin, but it actually aids the circulatory system. If you have improved blood flow in the legs, the belief is that they will less likely to move at night.
10. Arsenicum – If you want to feel more relaxed just before bed, try taking some arsenicum. With less stress and tension comes fewer RLS symptoms.