10 Best LASIK Surgeons In America
Below you will find a comprehensive breakdown of the 10 best LASIK surgeons in the United States. The benefits of laser eye surgery are obvious, but only the most advanced facilities with the best ophthalmologists should be consulted with. The cornea is an extremely sensitive part of the human body, and if it is not handled with extreme care, irreparable damage can be done.
1. Dr. Andrew Caster – With tens of thousands of successful corrective eye procedures under his belt, Dr. Caster is widely known as one of the best eye surgeons offering LASIK services.
2. Dr. Alan Carson – Based out of the Duke Center for Vision Correction, Dr. Alan Carson not only performs LASIK corrective surgery, he also educates and trains many of best and brightest new additions to this field.
3. Dr. Richard Braunstein – Dr. Brainstein’s Manhattan, New York, practice sees many patients that have been referred all over the United States by other doctors.
4. Dr. Jonathan Davidorf – Regarded as one of the best LASIK surgeons in Los Angeles, Dr. Davidorf is also an author and an educator.
5. Dr. Francis Mah – Visit the UPMC Eye Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to work with Dr. Mah, a leading LASIK eye surgeon.
6. Dr. Sheron Marshall – The LASIK Eye Institute is proud to employ Dr. Marshall, one of the best LASIK eye surgeons in the state of Colorado.
7. Dr. George Waring III – A sitting professor at Emory University, Dr. Waring’s long list of credentials is only trumped by his roster of satisfied clients. He should be on your short list of top LASIK eye surgeons to visit if you live in Atlanta, Georgia.
8. Dr. Anthony Kameen – After founding Kameen Eye Associates, this doctor went on to be recognized as one of the best LASIK surgeons in the continental United States.
9. Dr. Paul Petelin – Patients living in Phoenix, Arizona, will be pleased to learn that Dr. Petelin is a well trained LASIK ophthalmologist specializing in LASIK.
10. Dr. Damon Pettinelli – Dr. Pettinelli works out of several private practices and eye centers in the state of New Jersey. He also offers cataract surgery.